Integrations make it simpler for you
QBIS can be integrated with any other business system. It is common that customers want to use their existing accounting, payroll and billing systems and get a more efficient management of their time reporting data.
Your internal applications (payroll, accounting and billing system) can be linked with QBIS to eliminate duplication of administration. It is also easy to import and export information to and from QBIS.
Integrations to QBIS
- Visma Salary system
- Fortnox Salary system
- Hogia Salary system
- Hogia Salary Plus
- Kontek Salary system
- POL Salary system
- SPCS Salary system
- Crona Salary system
- Edison Salary system
- Norstedt Salary system
- FDT Salary system
- Fortnox Invoicing
With QBIS integration to Fortnox you can complete the circle by exporting data for invoicing. The following functionality is included in the integration:
• Creates and updates the company in Fortnox when exporting from QBIS.
• Creates projects in Fortnox if these do not already exist
• Exports invoices marked as finished in QBIS to Fortnox.
• Marks the invoices billed in QBIS for export to Fortnox.
• Sending the report by email with results from imports by exports.
- Visma Administration
The following is exported to Vismas system from QBIS:
• Creates projects and project tasks in Visma Administration if it does not exist
• Creates invoice transactions with invoicing information from QBIS
• Transfer project data from QBIS
• report back and complete marks invoice transactions that went into Visma Administration as invoiced in QBIS.
- QBIS Service Desk – Fortnox
Integrations make work easy
The administrative work goes faster and you avoid doubble work. QBIS conveniently cooperates with other systems. We have links with most of today‘s most popular business software.